Day by day, I watch them smile
The stars above my head
I'm cold, I'm feeling dead
Almost alive again when I see you
But it's only in my dreams
I never got to say it, you went away
I still remember that dark day
You went away and never came back
My heart's still sore, I'm a wreck
I will never get to hold you again
You're forever gone and won't come back
I miss you, with every heartbeat
Without you, it's hard to even eat
I can't accept it, I never will
You're always in my heart, but still
I can't stop missing you
I held you in my arms, for the last time
I still remember your warmth
When I held you every night
But now it's over, you gave up the fight
There's nothing worse than losing a friend
Nothing worse knowing it's about to end
And you can't do anything at all
Being a spectator, watch him fall
I will always remember you
And you're always in my heart too
Copyright © 2010 Elli
But now it's over, you gave up the fight
There's nothing worse than losing a friend
Nothing worse knowing it's about to end
And you can't do anything at all
Being a spectator, watch him fall
I will always remember you
And you're always in my heart too
Copyright © 2010 Elli
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar