lördag 14 maj 2011

Chloes “tal” till Clark när han är sjuk

Bara kände att jag var tvungen att skriva ner vad hon säger…

”I wanna let you in on a secret. I’m not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin I’m surprised you haven’t seen right through me. I’m the girl of your dreams masqerading as your best friend. Sometimes I wanna rip off this façade like I did at the Spring Formal but I can’t, because you’ll get scared and you’ll run away again. So I decided that it’s better to live with the lie than expose my true feelings. This is so much easier when you’re unconscious. My dad told me there are two types of girls… the ones you grow out of and the ones you grow into. I really hope I’m the latter. I may not be the one you love today… but I’ll let you go for now, hoping one day you’ll fly back to me. Because I think you’re worth the wait.”

Clark ligger alltså sjuk i soffan hemma på farmen, och Chloe sitter bredvid och läser upp ett brev hon har skrivit. Under tiden gråter stackars Chloe, särskilt efteråt. Det som står skrivet i kursiv säger hon bara mitt i allt, för att Clark är just medvetslös.

Efter att Chloe har läst upp brevet, vaknar Clark till (med stängda ögon) och säger “Lana?”…
Chloe blir sjukt ledsen och går snabbt därifrån gråtandes.

Inga kommentarer: