I am trying to find a reason to live
I have to find out what is wrong
What else is there to give
When you don't even belong
It's all a mystery to me
There's so much more to see
Before I have to leave it all
Underneath, I feel so small
You wish you could just fly away
Spread your broken wings and take off
You'd like to leave this world, so gray
You feel like you have had enough
And you don't want to live this way
There is nothing I can do for you
There is nothing you can do for me
So let's just keep on living like we do
Because there's so much more to see
Let us travel towards the light
Mend our wings, let us be free
We will fly into the night
We can be whatever we want to be
Just you and me
Copyright © 2012 Kyo (Elise Wilén)
fredag 18 maj 2012
Just you and me
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar