torsdag 28 februari 2013

It's just me

Hi,

It's me. Eli. I've missed you. Your nice and comforting words that fills up my heart. For now it's just empty. Maybe we will meet again sometime? I surely hope so.

The "others" don't see me. They can't seem to see Eli, me. I am me but thry can't see it. I'm still Elise for them. Elise. Daughter. Sister. Her. I don't feel comfortable with any of 'em to be honest. I would probably be uncomfortable if they all of a sudden changed their minds and call me male pronouns. Brother. Son.

It is all very confusing and scary.

I'm always me. Always Eli. But when around many people I disappear into Elise. I hide inside until I can ome out and be myself again.

Eli told them about it, about the gender confusion, the dysphoria and the way it feels wrong. I guess he's hoping to get a professional to talk about it. There's no one else. My parents is a big no-no, my usual shrink don't know what to say and my doctor is the same. The only one he is talking to is this woman that's gonna help me get a job (a few hours a week). She knows someone that's started a new place in town, where they talk about anything sexual (including transgender). Maybe I'll go there and talk about it. We'll see.

I wish I could be Eli full-time.
For now, it's fifty-fifty

2 kommentarer:

Temple sa...

Det där med att inte bli sedd som den man ÄR kan vara fruktansvärt energisugande. Och ledsamt...

Håller tummarna för att stället du berättar om faktiskt är bra, så att du kan få någon vettig att prata med!

Kram.

PåVägTillbaka sa...

Saknat dig Kyo!!!!!