down in the dirt
with your blood on my hands
I blacked out
but now I do understand
that you were too good
for this world so you left it
everything turned red
and then you made an exit
I don't even know
if it was your time
but like all good things
that pass you by
its like a lost soul
in the time of need
it made me grow up fast
and put some blood on my knees
and you don't even know
what's beyond you
thinking you could never die
like you're bullet proof
so I guess you had to leave
you were born with wings
but you were never happy
til the angels sing
En av de vackraste låtarna jag har hört.
with your blood on my hands
I blacked out
but now I do understand
that you were too good
for this world so you left it
everything turned red
and then you made an exit
I don't even know
if it was your time
but like all good things
that pass you by
its like a lost soul
in the time of need
it made me grow up fast
and put some blood on my knees
and you don't even know
what's beyond you
thinking you could never die
like you're bullet proof
so I guess you had to leave
you were born with wings
but you were never happy
til the angels sing
En av de vackraste låtarna jag har hört.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar