Would you consider giving up on life
When everything around you fades away?
Would you consider using that knife
When you feel you can't go on one more day?
Would you think like I do
When you feel the pain inside?
Would you think in black too
When all you want is to hide?
Why does my life have to be this hard
When all I want is to live free?
Why do I have to be this scarred
When all I want is to be me?
~ Elise Wilén 2011
Black & white
Some days I'll stay in my bed
I won't get up, I'll sleep all day
The pain keeps echoing in my head
And I just want to fly away
That's when everything's in black
Nothing seems to shine
I want to leave, never come back
But some days, I'm just fine
Some days I'm feeling great
I think to myself, I love this place
That's when I feel no hate
Everything comes with such a grace
Those days are the best of all
When it feels like I'll never fall
But then, without warning, I fall down again...
Elise Wilén 2011 ~
Some days I'll stay in my bed
I won't get up, I'll sleep all day
The pain keeps echoing in my head
And I just want to fly away
That's when everything's in black
Nothing seems to shine
I want to leave, never come back
But some days, I'm just fine
Some days I'm feeling great
I think to myself, I love this place
That's when I feel no hate
Everything comes with such a grace
Those days are the best of all
When it feels like I'll never fall
But then, without warning, I fall down again...
Elise Wilén 2011 ~
1 kommentar:
Så vackra...
Skicka en kommentar